Optical Brightener MST
Appearance: amber liquid
Color light: blue light
Fluorescence intensity: 22-25
PH value: 7.0-9.0
1. Liquid whitening agent MST is a derivative of stilbene hexasulfonic acid, which is a compound agent of pure product and synergist.
2. Miscibility: It can be diluted with water to any concentration.
3. Ionicity: anion.
4. Low-temperature stability: long-term storage at -7°C will not cause frozen bodies, if frozen bodies appear below -9°C, the effectiveness will not decrease after a little warming and thawing.
5. Fastness: This product has fastness to light, acid and alkali.
6. It shows a high degree of whitening in pigment coating method and sizing press method.
7. High acid resistance, less fluorescence extinction than other fluorescent dyes.
8. In color coating, it has strong compatibility with other drugs.
9. When the added weight is more than 2% of the weight of the pigment, it shows a high degree of whitening.
10. Because of its low affinity with pulp, it is not suitable for beating whitening.
1. Used for whitening cotton fiber and viscose fiber.
2. It is suitable for adding to the whitening printing paste.
3. Fluorescent whitening in the pulp.
4. Fluorescent whitening is carried out in the process of surface sizing.
5. Fluorescent whitening is carried out during the coating process.
How to use (take padding method as an example)
The temperature of the padding liquid is 95-98℃, the residence time: 10-20 minutes, the bath ratio: 1:20, the steaming time is about 45 minutes, and the dosage: 0.1-0.5%.
The fluorescent whitening agent MST should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse.