Optical Brightener EBF-L
Appearance: Milky white dispersion
Main ingredients: benzothiazole derivatives
Dyeing shade: pure white light
Performance and Characteristics
1. Fluorescent brightener EBF-L is suitable for the whitening and brightening treatment of polyester and its blended fabrics;
2.EBF-L is suitable for exhaust dyeing and pad dyeing process;
3. EBF-L has excellent light fastness characteristics, up to level 7;
4. EBF-L has good stability to acid/alkali, hard water, peroxide and hypochlorous acid compounds;
5. EBF-L is very suitable for alkaline dyeing process.
1. High temperature exhaustion process
Prescription: Fluorescent Brightener EBF-L 0.1-1.0% o.w.f Dispersant: 0.5-1g/L
Acetic acid adjusts pH=4.5-5.5
Process: 120-130℃×20-40 minutes
2. Continuous pad dyer
Prescription: Fluorescent Brightener EBF-L 2-10g/L Other additives: xg/L
Process: 180-185℃×30 seconds; rolling rate: 60-100%
3. One-step process of resin finishing
Prescription: fluorescent brightener EBF-L 1-10g/L silicone oil softener: 10-40g/L resin: (melamine) g/L resin catalyst g/L
Process: Drying: 130℃×1 minute Rolling rate: 40-60%; Fixation: 160-185℃×2-3 minutes
1. The fluorescent whitening agent EBF-L must be fully stirred before use to ensure the whiteness and color consistency of the processed fabric.
2. Before whitening the fabrics bleached by oxygen bleaching, the residual alkali on the fabrics must be fully washed to ensure that the whitening agent is fully colored and the color is bright.
3. Fluorescent brightener EBF-L is a high-temperature type polyester fluorescent brightener. The dyeing temperature and setting temperature must meet the requirements of the above process to ensure the normal color of the fluorescent brightener. If you need to dye at room temperature, you can use carrier dyeing Method.
4. Fluorescent brightener EBF-L has excellent light fastness, and fabrics with special processing requirements for light fastness can be processed with this product.