Optical Brightener BBU
Molecular formula: C40H40N12O16S4Na4
Relative molecular mass: 1165.12
Maximum UV absorption wavelength: 350 nm
Properties: anionic, blue tone
1) Appearance: light yellowish powder
2) Fluorescence strength (equivalent to standard product): 100±3
3) Whiteness (difference with standard whiteness: sample whiteness% or WCTE-standard whiteness% or WCTE): ≥ -3
4) Water: ≤ 5.0%
5) Fineness (the amount of residue passing through the 250μmm sieve): ≤ 10%
6) Mass fraction of water insoluble matter: ≤ 0.5%
Performance and Characteristics
1. Good water solubility, soluble in 3-5 times the volume of boiling water, about 300g per liter of boiling water and 150g in cold water.
2. Not sensitive to hard water, Ca2+ and Mg2+ do not affect its whitening effect.
3. Anti-peroxidation bleaching agent, containing reducing agent (sodium sulfide) bleaching agent.
4. The acid resistance is general, and the whitening condition PH>7 is better.
1. Used for whitening cotton fiber and viscose fiber.
2. It is suitable to be added to the whitening printing paste.
3. Used in the pulp.
4. Used in the process of surface sizing.
5. Used during the coating process.
Method of Use: (take padding method as an example)
1. The temperature of the padding liquid is 95-98℃, the residence time: 10-20 minutes, the bath ratio: 1:20,
2. The steaming time is about 45 minutes. The recommended dosage: 0.1-0.5%.
25 kg cardboard drum lined with plastic bag.
When transporting the fluorescent brightener BBU product, collision and exposure should be avoided.
Store in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse.